I realise that every company blog is about as boring as all get-out. That’s why I took all my old Typepad content and put it here, and will essentially run this as I ran my old, personal blog.
Also, welcome to the new EZPR site. It’s been a hell of a time getting it done as Steve, our coder and designer, is quite fantastic and wanted it to be perfect. Also I had to write all these words.
EZPR/Ed Zitron Updates:
- I was number 11 on the Business Insider PR 50, more importantly we were the highest-ranked agency. That means we beat WE and every other agency out there. Go us.
- I was named on AdWeek’s 30 Under 30.
- I signed Peter Stormare to do the audiobook of This Is How You Pitch.
- We signed a bunch of clients, but posting them in a big list here is even tackier than writing how good I am.
- I finished writing a book I may never publish.
- I’ll be speaking at The Next Web conference.
- I wrote for TechCrunch, The Guardian and a bunch of other places.
- This website.